Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and apply to all events unless stated otherwise. We encourage you to review regularly for any changes.
Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting and special effects may take place during some performances.
All Anthropos Events adhere to the latest Government Guidelines at the time.
We’re continuing to monitor the current situation but in the unfortunate event that it is not possible to go ahead, we will simply re-schedule and offer full refunds minus the booking fee, no matter when purchased. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a £10 fee associated with any name change on any ticket purchased, unless waived. You must notify us via email if you would like to sell your ticket on and we will arrange the change of name. The deadline for name change will be on the 25th of August 2022. We cannot change names on a ticket after 00:00 (Midnight) 25th of August 2022.
- Under 18’s tickets may only be purchased by the accompanying parent/guardian after purchasing an adult ticket.
- The adult purchaser of the tickets is the assumed guardian and responsible adult for any under 18’s they purchase tickets for.
- All under 18’s must be accompanied by their associated guardian / adult on the ticket upon entry to the festival.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted in the bar area at any time unless accompanied by a parent of guardian.
- Any ticket purchased cannot be refunded with the exception of the event being cancelled.
- No animals (except guide dogs) are permitted into the festival site.
- No open fires or disposable barbecues are permitted anywhere on the festival site. Several communal fire areas are provided.
- All vehicles parked are at owner's own risk. We do not accept any responsibility for losses or damages etc.
- Drugs/illegal substances and/or weapons are not permitted anywhere on the festival site, including car park.
- Strictly no Nitrous oxide (NOS)
- No glass is permitted on the festival site for safety and limited personal alcohol is permitted on site.
- You are only allowed to bring up to 8 cans of cider, beer or mixers OR up to 2 bottles of wine. Please try buy your wine in tetra pack cartons or recyclable plastic bottles – ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS ON site.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion / recording of the festival.
- Photographing children under the age of 16 is prohibited without prior consent of the parent or guardian.
- No trading by any ticket holder will be allowed on the festival site without the organiser’s consent.
Anthropos Experience ltd holds no responsibility for anything beyond their control including but not limited to natural forces such as weather, governmental restraints, hardware or machinery malfunction, quarantine, labour disputes, damage or delay due to illness. Anthropos Experience ltd holds no responsibility for personal injury resulting from negligence or harm inflicted by other attendees of the festival.
In the case of circumstances beyond normal control, such as war, civil or political unrest, actions and orders from the authorities, strikes, catastrophes, epidemics or other severe damages or highly unexpected factors Anthropos Experience ltd may cancel the Festival, and the amounts received may not be refunded.
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. PLEASE BRING EARPLUGS. It is parents responsibility to bring appropriate ear defenders for their children.
Please be aware that strobe lighting may be used.