COVID-19 Related Date Changes
We are currently reviewing how possible it is to go ahead with our set June date following the new Government guidelines issued on 22 February 2021. After a full internal review and deliberation the Anthropos Crew will hold an internal vote to democratically decide on our exact course of action. After this we will be able to issue an announcement confirming everything.
If the festival has to be postponed again, all tickets will always be automatically rolled over to the new date, with the option to request a refund for the full face value instead. Unfortunately we can not refund the booking fee (labelled as postal fee on paypal) as this is wholly eaten up by transaction charges.
Terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and apply to all events unless stated otherwise. We encourage you to review regularly for any changes.
Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting and special effects may take place during some performances.
- Name change on any ticket purchased can only be done once. You must notify us via email if you would like to sell your ticket on and we will arrange the change of name. There is a £/€5 fee. The deadline for name change will be on the 1st of June 2021. We cannot change names on a ticket after 00:00 (Midnight) 1st of June 2021.
- Under 18’s tickets may only be purchased by the accompanying parent/guardian after purchasing an adult ticket.
- The lead adult purchaser is the assumed guardian and responsible adult for any under 18’s they purchase tickets for.
- All under 18’s must be accompanied by their associated guardian / adult on the ticket upon entry to the festival.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted in the bar area at any time unless accompanied by a parent of guardian.
- Any ticket purchased cannot be refunded with the exception of the event being cancelled.
- No animals (except guide dogs) are permitted into the festival site.
- No open fires or disposable barbecues are permitted anywhere on the festival site. Several communal fire areas are provided.
- All vehicles parked are at owner's own risk. We do not accept any responsibility for losses or damages etc...
- Drugs/illegal substances and/or weapons are not permitted anywhere on the festival site, including car park.
- Strictly no Nitrous oxide (NOS)
- No glass is permitted on the festival site for safety and limited personal alcohol is permitted on site.
- You are only allowed to bring up to 8 cans of cider, beer or mixers OR up to 2 bottles of wine. Please try buy your wine in tetra pack cartons or recyclable plastic bottles – ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS ON site.
- Ticket holders consent to inclusion in official photographic, visual and audio promotion / recording of the festival.
- Photographing children under the age of 16 is prohibited without prior consent of the parent or guardian.
- No trading by any ticket holder will be allowed on the festival site without the organiser’s consent.
Anthropos Experience ltd holds no responsibility for anything beyond their control including but not limited to natural forces such as weather, governmental restraints, hardware or machinery malfunction, quarantine, labor disputes, damage or delay due to illness. Anthropos Experience ltd holds no responsibility for personal injury resulting from negligence or harm inflicted by other attendees of the festival.
In the case of circumstances beyond normal control, such as war, civil or political unrest, actions and orders from the authorities, strikes, catastrophes, epidemics or other severe damages or highly unexpected factors the Promoter may cancel the Festival, and the amounts received may not be refunded.
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING. PLEASE BRING EARPLUGS.
Please be aware that strobe lighting may be used.